Call for proposal for special session
APSIPA ASC 2017 strongly encourages the organization of Special Sessions to supplement regular programs, aiming to bring together leading researchers and engineers from around the world to present the state-of-the-art research directions. Special Session proposals should cover topics that relate to regular technical program tracks of APSIPA ASC 2017, but are not limited to them. All submitted papers go through the same review process, and decisions of acceptance will be based on the special session committee and the review results. The special session organizers and all invited speakers will be required to register for the conference.
Each special session proposal should contain the following information:
- Name of the organizer(s) of the special session
- A title of the special session
- The target track of the special session
- Session abstract (statement of the significance of the topic)
- Tentative titles and abstracts of at least 5 invited papers
- List of names who have agreed to contribute a paper in the session
- Short biography of special session organizer(s) that includes complete affiliation, address and email
For submitting Special Session proposals or for additional information regarding the Special Sessions, please contact any of the Special Session co‐chairs: Hitoshi Kiya (kiya[@]tmu.ac.jp), Yoshinobu Kajikawa (kaji[@]kansai- u.ac.jp), Yan Chen (eecyan[@]uestc.edu.cn), Chung-Nan Lee (cnlee[@]cse.nsysu.edu.tw), Ma Bin (mabin[@]i2r.a- star.edu.sg), Lap Pui Chau (elpchau[@]ntu.edu.sg), or David Chuah (jhchuah[@]um.edu.my ) and CC to the secretariat (apsipa2017[@]gmail.com).
|Submission of Proposals for Special Sessions|
|Notification of Proposal Acceptance|
|Submission of Papers in Special Sessions|
|Notification of Paper Acceptance||31 August 2017|