Call for proposal for tutorial
< PDF version >
The APSIPA ASC 2017 organizing committee invites proposals for tutorials, which will be held on the first day of the conference, 12 Dec. 2017 (Tuesday).
Each tutorial proposal should contain the following information:
- Title of the proposed tutorial
- Names and affiliation of the instructors
- Area and keywords of the tutorial
- 300-word abstract (for publicity and registration purposes)
- Full description of the tutorial (no more than 4 pages, including the learning objectives, tutorial outline, detailed modules, target audience, prerequisite knowledge required, importance and relevance of the tutorial, etc.)
- CV’s for the instructors (no more than 4 pages each, including publications relevant to the proposed tutorial and list of tutorials given before in other conferences/workshops)
- A list of any special equipment necessary for the presentation, including information if such equipment is required to be supplied by the conference organizers.
Proposals will be evaluated by the Tutorial Session Co-Chairs based on the relevance/significance of the topic, potential interest to the conference attendees, the balance of the topics across the technical areas, and the presence and quality of the overview tutorial.
Please send all tutorial proposals and related questions via e-mail to any of the Tutorial Session Co-Chairs: H-M Hang (hmhang[@]mail.nctu.edu.tw), K. N. Ngan (knngan[@]ee.cuhk.edu.hk), Yo-Sung Ho (hoyo[@]gist.ac.kr), Kong-Aik Lee (kalee[@]i2r.a-star.edu.sg), or Vivian Yong (yongsuetpeng[@]petronas.com.my) and CC to the secretariat (apsipa2017[@]gmail.com).
|Submission of Proposals for Tutorial||31 May 2017|
|Notification of Proposal Acceptance||15 June 2017|
|Submission of Tutorial Material||30 Sept 2017|