Submission of Camera Ready and Copyright Transfer Form
Instructions for Final Paper Submission
There are two parts, namely (a) Copyright transfer form, and (b) Camera Ready paper certified by IEEE PDF eXpress.
(a) Copyright transfer form
1.Complete the IEEE Copyright Form electronically using the link in the CMT Author Console (Click here to view). Upon completion, there is an option to download the completed IEEE Copyright Form in PDF. Make sure to download a copy of the completed form and upload it in the Author Console.
The menu appears as follows:
(b) Camera ready paper certified by IEEE PDF eXpress
*During final submission, please upload the file certified by IEEE PDF eXpress, i.e., the file downloaded or sent to you via email (not the one you generated on your local machine). The downloaded / received filename should have the format of PID*******.pdf
** How to check certified or not? Click here ( Acrobat Reader needed) – Click here
*** Please submit PDF file only. Other format is NOT accepted.
1. Use IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site (http://www.pdf-express.org/plus/)(Click here to view) to validate your paper. This is a necessary step for ensuring all PDF submissions are IEEE Xplore compliant. If your file does not satisfy Xplore compliance, it cannot be published and will be removed from the APSIPA ASC 2016 Proceedings and the IEEE Xplore system.
* First‐time users should do the following:
i. Select the New Users
ii. Enter the following:
– 39710X for the Conference ID
– your email address
– a password
iii. Continue to enter information as prompted.
(An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.)
iv. Make sure to approve your paper for collection (Then, the status of the paper should be “PDF Passed PDF Check; PDF is IEEE Xplore-compatible”)
* Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
2. Once you have a validated PDF file, return to the CMT author console and submit it as the final paper. Please note that the final paper should be identical with the file, validated in Step 1). Otherwise, your paper will not be included in the proceeding and the IEEE Xplore.
Conference Paper Guidelines
Authors are required to submit material that is original and that has not been published, or submitted for consideration, elsewhere. Author misconduct, including fabrication of results and plagiarism of the work of others, shall be subject to sanctions by IEEE under the rules of Member Conduct.
The IEEE Signal Processing Society enforces a “no-show” policy. Any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author or qualified proxy attend and present the paper at the conference. Authors of the accepted papers included in the final program who do not attend and present at the conference will be added to a “No-Show List”, compiled by the Society. The “noshow” papers will not be published by IEEE on IEEE Xplore® or other public access forums, but these papers will be distributed as part of the on-site electronic proceedings and the copyright of these papers will belong to the IEEE. Note: For poster sessions, if the speaker is not present in front of the poster for most of the time during the poster session, this implies “no show”.