Date: 12-15th December 2017
Venue: Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
Welcome to APSIPA ASC 2017!
APSIPA ASC 2017 will be the ninth annual conference organized by the Asia-Pacific Signal and Information Processing Association (APSIPA). Founded in 2009, APSIPA aims to promote research and education in signal processing, information technology and communications. Annual conferences have previously been held in Japan (2009), Singapore (2010), China (2011), the USA (2012), Taiwan (2013), Cambodia (2014), Hong Kong (2015) and Korea (2016). The field of interest of APSIPA concerns all aspects of signal and information including processing, recognition, classification, communications, networking, computing, system design, security, implementation, and technology with applications to scientific, engineering and social areas.
* Latest Updates *
– APSIPA 2017 Education Forum Chaired by Professor Sanjit K Mitra, University of California, Santa Barbara and University of Southern California, Los Angeles.
– Best Paper Award on Deep Learning sponsored by nVIDIA – winner will receive a GPU card (Titan X)
– 3 keynote speakers added :
- An Integrated Deep Learning Approach to Acoustic Signal Pre-Processing and Acoustic Modeling with Application to Robust Automatic Speech Recognition – by Chin-Hui Lee
- Audio Equalization and Reverberation – by Vesa Välimäki
- From Fourier, Wavelet and Sparse Signal Representations to CNNs – by C.-C. Jay Kuo
– Social Events : Welcome Reception – Banquet Dinner
Accepted papers in regular sessions and special sessions will be published in APSIPA ASC 2017 proceedings that will be submitted for inclusion into the IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
Potential authors are encouraged to convert their manuscripts into journal paper submissions, i.e., APSIPA Transactions on Signal and Information Processing (indexed in Scopus) by using Express White Papers. For more information, please visit to APSIPA publication.
Important Dates >>
|Submission of Proposals for Special Sessions|| :
| Submission of Proposals for Forum,
Panel & Tutorial Sessions
|Submission of Full and Short Papers|| :
|Submission of Special Session Papers|| :
|Notification of Paper Acceptance||: 31 August 2017|
|Submission of Camera-Ready Papers||: 30 September 2017|
|Author Registration Deadline||: 30 September 2017|
|Tutorial Session Date||: 12 December 2017|
|Summit and Conference Dates||: 13 – 15 December 2017|